12 Reserve Bank of India Quiz Questions and Answers
RBI Quiz Questions and Answers
These following RBI Quiz Questions and Answers are helpful for Banking Exams and other Competitive exams
1) Reserve bank of India founded in which year ?
2) Reserve Bank of India Nationalised in Which year ?
3) Who is RBI First Indian Governor ?
a) C D Deshmukh
b)B R Ambedkar
c)Lal bahadur Shastri
d)P C Bhattacharya
4) Reserve bank of India has ____ number of Zonal offices ?
5) RBI Central board consists of not more than _____ deputy governors
6) RBI has ____ number of Regional Offices ?
7) RBI has two Training colleges for officers training.one is at Pune and the other one is at ____ ?
8) RBI logo consists of this following animal ?
9) RBi is member bank of Asian Clearing Union.state true or false ?
10) Central Office of RBI was first established at ?
11) Which of the following scheme was formulated by RBI ?
a)Rashtriya Swasthya bima yojana
b)Mahatma gandhi National rural employment guarantee scheme
c)Jan dhan yojana
d)The banking ombudsman scheme
12) for printing of currency notes two presses were set up by government of India.one is at Nasik and
another one is at _____ ?
image source :